See your digital message broadcast throughout the Student Union!
Flat-screen displays throughout the building are designated broadcast events and announcements. These displays include Information Center, Norm's, Union Square, Crown Commons, and Student Union & Activities Administration (Room 251). All other screens are dedicated to internal or departmental use.
Student Union digital signage is primarily intended to inform visitors of events and activities held in the Student Union or promote events sponsored by the Student Union and/or Student Activities. It also offers opportunity for UNC Charlotte officially recognized student organizations and campus departments to broadcast events or announcements in the Student Union. Events or announcements must be of student interest or student-oriented in nature, and must be open to the public or a broad segment of the campus community.
Broadcast-ready slides should be submitted via email to the Student Union, Activities & Recreation Marketing Department at email@example.com at least one week prior to broadcast date.
- Content will be broadcast for 14 days prior to or up to event date.
- Organizations and departments can submit up to three (3) total slides for concurrent rotation.
- See complete Student Union Digital Signage Policy (PDF) below for details.
Your broadcast-ready slide must meet the following specs:
- Acceptable file formats: JPEG or PowerPoint
- JPEG size: 1200x900 pixels, horizontal orientation (*equivalent to 16.667" x 12.5")
- Resolution: 72dpi
Contact SUAR (Student Union, Activities & Recreation) Marketing
Student Union, Room 251 | 704-687-7581 | firstname.lastname@example.org