Looking for a way to get involved on campus, make friends, learn leadership and organizational skills, and make lasting memories? Student Activities is a great place to start.
Whether you choose to get involved in a student organization or start your own; plan and implement or attend a program; take advantage of a leadership program or learning community; focus on your personal identity and those of others; write, take photos, dj or act in one of the media outlets; or take leadership learning outdoors, you will find your place at UNC Charlotte through Student Activities.
Students who get involved on campus are more likely to become engaged in the community and to graduate in 4 years.* Get connected to UNC Charlotte!
Student Activities units include:
- Center for Leadership Development Emerging Leaders, Leadership Fellows, PILOT, LeaderShape, Leadership Learning Community, leadership resources, 49er Forum
- Multicultural Resource Center and Religious & Spiritual Life Heritage Month celebrations, LGBTQ educational programs and support, culturally-based student organization support, educational programming on spirituality
- Student Involvement supports Student Organizations, Student Government Association (SGA), Campus Activities Board, Homecoming, signature programs, and Niners on the Weekend
- Student Niner Media support and advising for Sanskrit Literary-Arts Magazine, Niner Times, NinerOnline.com, and Radio Free Charlotte
- Venture outdoor experiential education through trips, indoor climbing wall, and challenge course/team challenge facilitation
* Get Connected research results available