- Visit aux.uncc.edu/dining for Dining Services' up-to-date dining hours
- Visit dineoncampus.com/unccharlotte for information on menus, nutrition, events, health, sustainability,and more
Dining Options in the Union:
Located on the second level, Crown Commons features action stations, allowing for a customized, more personal dining experience. Almost everything is cooked-to-order right in front of you. Stations include:
- Burning Stone: gas-fired pizza
- Create Soup and Salad: build-your-own salad bar with cooked-to-order proteins
- Deli: build-your-own sub sandwiches from fresh deli meats, cheeses and toppings
- Exhibition: customizable meals featuring flavors from all over the world
- Hot Flats: cooked-to-order grilled burgers and other favorites
- The Kitchen: comfort foods and rotisserie
- Waffle, cereal and dessert bar
Vegan and gluten-sensitive entrees and meat-free offerings for vegetarians are also available as well.
Located on the second floor, Bistro 49 offers a leisurely luncheon experience with table services. Featuring bright ambience, an open kitchen, and nouvelle cuisine menu that changes with the seasons. Please visit Auxiliary Services to see the most updated menu.
Satisfy your caffeine fix with Starbucks' wide array of signature coffee drinks, blending beverages, espresso beverages, smoothies, sodas, teas and more. Grab a pastry, hot breakfast, sandwiches or yogurt cups to satisfy all your cravings. Located on the first floor.
Einstein's Bros. Bagles
For a quick bite, Einstein's Bros Bagels provides bagels, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, baked goods, yogurt parfaits, and salads. Grab a cup of coffee, smoothie or espresso to accompany your meal. Located in the Food Court on the first floor.
Craving some Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits? Located in the Food Court on the first floor, Bojangles will satisfy your southern comfort food cravings with their cajun seasoning, fried chicken, buttermilk biscuits and much more.
On a time crunch? Outtakes is your source for a one-stop-and shop to meet your needs. Located on the first floor, to the right of Norm's Lounge, Outtakes features a deli counter for made-to-order sandwiches plus grab-and-go sandwiches, salads, snacks, beverages, and convenience store items.
Looking for a healthier option? Try the newest Superfood craze! Sambazon offers a variety of acai bowls, smoothies and juices. Acai berries are full of antioxidants, healthy omega fats and total vital nutrients to help supercharge you through that midday slump! This newest dining option is located in the Food Court on the first floor.